Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Travels with Charlie

We have a new addition to the zoo here.

On Monday, we arrived home from Maryland with Charlie, a 10-week old Corgi pup. He has some learning to do, like where it's not okay to pee and poop, and how to deal with cats, but he'll figure it all out soon.

Right now, he has information overload, having never seen anything but his brothers and sisters in a big pen in the breeder's home until suddenly being whisked off by strangers for a night in a hotel room, and then a long car ride to this cold place called Canada.

Here are a few photos along the way.

I'm really sorry I peed on the bed, but can you let me outta here?

Hey, what's this thing around my neck, and why are you tugging on it?

Why can't I go run around out there?

Didn't I hear the dinner bell?

I'm really sorry I peed on the floor, but can you let me outta here?


Naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment