Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quizzical

I took a quiz online about how I use computers, the internet, cellphones, and the like. The quiz said I am a Digital Collaborator. I looked it up. A collaborator is someone who assists in a plot. It all sounds very cloak and dagger, neither of which I have. If I am assisting in a plot, I'd like to know something about it. Who else is in on it? Does it involve a bank? There was no help forthcoming from the quiz people.

I took a quiz online about who decides what in our household. The quiz said my wife makes 43% of the decisions, and I make 26% of the decisions. The rest we make together, the quiz said. I think the latter are the ones where my wife says, "Please do this," and I say, "OK." It's this kind of power sharing that keeps a marriage working.

I took a science knowledge quiz online. The quiz said I scored in the top 10% of the population. This is amazing! In high school, science was one of my worst subjects. Science teachers would just shake their heads in wonder that anyone could be so bad at science. If they were still alive, I would send them the results.

2 comments:

  1. You aren't giving the quiz masters enough credit, doug. I mean you may not have the cloak and dagger but you have the hat to to be skulking down foggy streets plotting ... whatever skulkers plot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've said it all beautiful. I also like this type postings. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete