Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peace signs

[Thanks to Mimi for sending this along.]

A Doctor on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start, and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of scotch, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings From Southern California

    Hey! I'm an old geezer too! :-)

    Have a Merry Christmas & Happy 2012

    ~Ron @ *TOGB
    *******************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron. Good to hear from you. I've added your blog to my RSS feed. Take care, and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete